[RADIATOR] more memory leakage?

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Fri Sep 30 07:14:47 CDT 2016

On 27.9.2016 18.54, Fredrik Pettai wrote:

> Sorry, then I wrote authentication handled, I meant by proxying requests…
>
> These Radiators are just doing proxying inbetween all our IdP’s in .se
> (they are the FLRS's for .SE), and the eduroam ETLR’s (root) servers…

Earlier you mentioned you upgraded to 4.16 + patches and this was when
you started seeing the process growing. Can you tell which version you
used before and what was the 4.16 patchset (ca. which month or so) you
first tried.

There are all kinds of changes in 4.16 but I'd say not that much that
would affect caching incoming and proxied requests. Any versions or
timeframe would be useful to better understand what changes were done
between the versions.

Thanks,
Heikki

NetWare etc.