[RADIATOR] more memory leakage?

Ullfig, Roberto Alfredo rullfig at uic.edu
Wed Sep 28 08:11:10 CDT 2016

We've been seeing a leak for about year or more but it's ntlm_auth not radiator itself. We do about 1.8 million auths per day. Our servers have 4 GB RAM and radiator needs to be restarted 3 or 4 times a year.

---
Roberto Ullfig - rullfig at uic.edu
IT Technical Associate
Enterprise Architecture and Development | ACCC
University of Illinois - Chicago