[RADIATOR] Migrate Cisco CAR MCD database to Radiator

rohan.henry cwjamaica.com rohan.henry at cwjamaica.com
Thu Sep 15 11:58:42 CDT 2016

Hi All,

Apologies for the delayed response.

I decided to use a script to format the userlist data in the Cisco CAR config file for import into MySQL.

Thanks much for the feedback. Sample entries below.

		322****/
		    Name = 322****
		    Description = "Des: Name
PW: password
MAC: 94d7.2310.dc12"
		    Password = <encrypted>
		    Enabled = TRUE
		    Group~ =
		    BaseProfile~ =
		    AuthenticationScript~ =
		    AuthorizationScript~ =
		    UserDefined1 =
		    AllowNullPassword = FALSE
		    Attributes/
		    CheckItems/
			Calling-Station-Id = 94d7.2310.dc12

		322****/
		    Name = 322****
		    Description = "Des: Customer Name
PW password
CENT 01 1 05 49
Port 550
MAC 94d7.2310.dc12"
		    Password = <encrypted>
		    Enabled = TRUE
		    Group~ =
		    BaseProfile~ =
		    AuthenticationScript~ =
		    AuthorizationScript~ =
		    UserDefined1 =
		    AllowNullPassword = FALSE
		    Attributes/
			Framed-IP-Address = 192.168.1.100
			Framed-IP-Netmask = 255.255.255.255
			Framed-Route = "192.168.1.100 255.255.255.255"
		    CheckItems/
			Calling-Station-Id = 94d7.2310.dc12

Regards,
Rohan