[RADIATOR] Macros in dictionary

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Tue Mar 8 02:18:18 CST 2016

Hello Manish -

Radiator does not support “MACRO” definitions in the dictionary.

However these definitions would look something like this in the Radiator dictionary:

# VSAs for OMS

VENDOR          OMS      1751

VENDORATTR      1751      OMS-User-Role-Profile              1       string
VENDORATTR      1751      OMS-User-Domain                    2       integer

VALUE    OMS-User-Domain   Global          14
VALUE    OMS-User-Domain   Restricted    15

Please test and let us know the results so we can add these definitions to the standard Radiator dictionary.

Note however that there is already the following in the Radiator dictionary, and you should replace it with the above.

#
# VSA's for Lucent
#
VENDOR          Lucent-Old 1751
VENDORATTR      1751    Lucent-Vendor-Specific          1       string

#