[RADIATOR] Questions regarding new release and current roadmap

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Fri Jun 10 03:26:39 CDT 2016

On 7.6.2016 19.56, Nadav Hod wrote:

> 1) It's been awhile since 4.16 was released, I was wondering if there is
> a candidate release date for the next version.

If you have valid download access for the full or evaluation version,
you can download the current patch set to see what's currently intended
for the next release.

There's no candidate release date yet. We are currently using the
patched version heavily ourselves and we are aiming for the release
during this summer.

> 2_ For those of us who won't be in London for 5G World, is there any
> chance of disclosing the roadmap for Radiator soon after?

Is there something you are particulary interested in?

I'll ask the others here about publishing more information about the
upcoming features. There's nothing secret about the roadmap :)

Thanks,
Heikki

NetWare etc.