[RADIATOR] Duplicate packets

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Mon Jul 18 18:09:51 CDT 2016

Hello Mahmoud -

Alan is correct, you at least need to acknowledge the requests, else you will get retries.

Check the RADIUS RFC’s for a description of how the RADIUS protocol is designed.

You will find the RFC’s in the “doc” directory of the Radiator distribution, as well as online.

BTW - your configuration file is no longer available on Pastebin.

--

Hugh Irvine
hugh at open.com.au

DIAMETER, SIM, etc.
Full source on Unix, Linux, Windows, MacOSX, Solaris, VMS, NetWare etc.