[RADIATOR] Eduroam, load balancer, and NAT

Barry Ard bard at ualberta.ca
Thu Jan 21 17:22:32 CST 2016

Hello List,
We have recently migrated our RADIUS wireless infrastructure to use our F5
load balancers. We have effectively moved from 2 big iron radius servers
with many radiator processes to 15 VMs and 2 redundant F5s doing the
proxying. It has been working very well since Christmas. What I haven't
figured out is how to include our Eduroam configs. Do we have to get away
from our NATed f5 config and go to routed?

Any direction would be greatly appreciated.

Barry

Barry Ard                                   barry.ard at ualberta.ca
IST
University of Alberta