[RADIATOR] debian package of Radiator

Jan Tomasek jan at tomasek.cz
Wed Feb 3 09:16:50 CST 2016

Hi,

I've just cleaned and published "Debian package" for Radiator. Here is
github.com repository:
	https://github.com/CESNET/radiator-package/

There are not any Radiator source files, just files needed to
sucessfully build package

Intstructions to do so:
	https://github.com/CESNET/radiator-package/tree/master/Radiator/debian

Not sure if OSC interested in packaging. It is posible to take debian
directory and it's content and put it into Radiator distribution tar
file. With this every user of Radiator could build their own Debian
package.

Only thing which must be done with every release is to modify
debian/changelog file and add there new section for new version. The
rest should be prety stable. Not too much work I think,

I'm not very experinced debian package mantainer, in fact this my first
and the only one package ;)

Best regards