[RADIATOR] EAP-TLS not getting client cert

Christian Kratzer ck-lists at cksoft.de
Tue Feb 2 00:44:15 CST 2016

Hi,

On Mon, 1 Feb 2016, Hartmaier Alexander wrote:
> Hi,
> I'd say the client doesn't trust the radiator certificate and stops the
> EAP conversation.

the same client worked when on site.  It failed when offsite and the requests were coming over the vpn.

It turned out to be a firewall with huge mtu on the inside interface that was sending jumbograms that got dropped on the radius.

Greetings
Christian

--
Christian Kratzer                   CK Software GmbH
Email:   ck at cksoft.de               Wildberger Weg 24/2