[RADIATOR] Use FarmSize parameter

António Mendes antonio.mendes at wit-software.com
Wed Sep 23 09:40:07 CDT 2015

Hello all,

We are running a scenario with an instance acting as a father and
forwarding the traffic for children processes according to some
parameters in request. We done that changing the init script and
starting several instances of radiator(each one in a different port).

We are noticing that the father process are consuming too much
processing resources and is only using one core, we would like to change
this configuration to allow the distribution of load for all CPU cores
available in the server and to do that we are thinking to use "FarmSize"
and create several instances of father process.

Do you see any problem with this new approach(I'm a little bit worried
about the write concurrency of log files)? Do you have any concern or
recommendations?

Thanks
--

António Mendes

WIT Software | Software Engineer

This email was sent under WIT Software's Confidentiality Policy
<https://www.wit-software.com/confidentiality-policy/>