[RADIATOR] Suggestion: Support of TLS Session Resumption based on tickets and not just session IDs

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Tue Oct 27 05:50:46 CDT 2015

Hi,

> RFC 5077 (Session Tickets based TLS Session resumption, aka TLS Session Resumption without Server-Side State) is implemented as of Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012R2. So along with Windows 10, that's 16% of the desktop market share according to:
> https://www.netmarketshare.com/operating-system-market-share.aspx?qprid=10&qpcustomd=0

well, depends if they use this for 802.1X...

and if stuff is being done to support this then PLEASE let it be fully tested
and verified by the requester/suggester and other people before being let loose.
the TLS 1.2 issues we've recently had with issues was the result of the feature
being requested but not then being tested thoroughly :/

alan