[RADIATOR] dictionary.cisco-vpn bitmap type warning

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Thu Oct 15 06:35:49 CDT 2015

On 10/14/2015 11:05 AM, Hartmaier Alexander wrote:

> when using the dictionary.cisco-vpn file we get the following warning on
> startup:
> WARNING: Attribute Cisco-VPN-WebVPN-HTML-Filter uses unknown type
> 'bitmap' on line 63
>
> Please provide a fix in the patches, thanks!

It's now integer in the patches. If it looks like it should be an
integer8, then we can change it as needed. The cisco docs say it's a
'bitmap' but it's not clear if they use 8 or 32 bit lengths for the
bitmap type.

Some of the other dictionaries have it as an integer, so for this
reason, and that it also matches the alias name
Cisco-VPN-WebVPN-Content-Filter-Parameters, it's now an integer.

Thanks,
Heikki

NetWare etc.