[RADIATOR] Migrating a Radiator+Radmin server

Michael Bellears MBellears at gcomm.com.au
Tue Nov 3 03:05:59 CST 2015

Hi Everyone,

Migrating an old server -> New, and are having some issues with Radmin - Dump of the original mysql dbase, then import on the new server(After radiator and radmin install), Radmin works to an extent, but in some sections throws the following error:

A serious error has occurred:
Could not prepare and execute select NASIDENTIFIER,SECRET,DEFAULTREALM,NASTYPE,DUPINTERVAL from RADCLIENTLIST

But I can list all users, list service profiles etc - The "old" radmin version was 1.10, the new is 1.15 - Hoping there is a "simple" fix :)  (As I have looked at the table structure of RADCLIENTLIST on both the 1.10 ver and the 1.15 version, and they "appear" the same.)

Cheers