[RADIATOR] Is this config possible?

Tuure Vartiainen vartiait at open.com.au
Mon Nov 2 01:50:00 CST 2015

Hi,

> On 30 Oct 2015, at 15:51, Johnson, Neil M <neil-johnson at uiowa.edu> wrote:
>
> Can I work around this just by doing the following in my users file?
>
> .
> .
> .
> # Allow non-admin access to Wireless Controller
> DEFAULT Auth-Type = System, Client-Identifier = WirelessController, Group = WirelessUsers
> 	# Return NON enabled privileges attributes
>
> # Allow admin access to Wireless Controller
> DEFAULT Auth-Type = System, Client-Identifier = WirelessController, Group = WirelessAdmins
> 	# Return enabled privileges attributes
> 	AddToReply Session-Timeout=0,Callback-Number=admin
> .
> .
> .
> # Last entry reject
> DEFAULT Auth-Type = “Reject:Not Found”

yes, but if WirelessUsers group does not exist or is empty in /etc/group file, e.g.

WirelessUsers:x:1234:

then all authentications from WirelesssController will match to the
first DEFAULT entry above.

If you just want to authenticate WirelessAdmins, then
just add a user/users to the group to make it non-empty, e.g.

WirelessAdmins:x:1235:admin1

BR
--
Tuure Vartiainen <vartiait at open.com.au>