[RADIATOR] eduroam request with EAP Nak desires type 26

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Mon Mar 16 11:00:02 CDT 2015

On 13.3.2015 18.19, RICHARD DUNNE wrote:

> thats right my outer tunnel is PEAP with an inner tunnel of MS-CHAP-v2.
> I dont know why clients being sent form an other radius server is
> looking for MSCHAPv2. Should they not first create the PEAP tunnel ,
> then the inner

Can you post more log? If the previous hop is not terminating the
tunnel, like Alan suggsted, then the log should show why it is not
matching the intended Handler.

One thing what might be happening is that the inner requests are not
matching any of the Handlers. The reason might be that the Realm is not
matching the User-Name in the request object generated for the tunnelled
PEAP message.

Thanks,
Heikki

NetWare etc.