[RADIATOR] Apple iOS 9 and OS X El Capitan

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Sat Jul 25 07:22:06 CDT 2015

Hi,

> These warnings led me to discover that the RHEL6-provided version of
> perl-Net-SSLeay I had been using was positively ancient:
> $ perl -e 'use Net::SSLeay; print $Net::SSLeay::VERSION."\n"'
> 1.35
> so I installed the latest Net::SSLeay 1.70 from cpan and successfully
> got rid of the warnings.

ouch..... if you read the release notes for RADIATOR you'll see that they've been
advising to use versions >> 1.39 for some time now - even 4.12 had much improvements
if using 1.52 and later... the heartbleed fix requires something like 1.69 (now i really
hope that RedHat have at least backported the fixes to their old version!!!) ...at least 1.35
gave you SHA256 ability...

alan