[RADIATOR] Odd PEAP Reconnection Failures

Ullfig, Roberto Alfredo rullfig at uic.edu
Thu Jul 2 08:46:25 CDT 2015

I have a laptop running Windows 7. It's not connected to Active Directory. I can login to the wireless network fine the first time but if I disconnect and try to reconnect I get a PEAP failure in the radiator log. If I wait a while I can connect again. The radiator server is a development server and not under any load. The problem does NOT occur if I am on a laptop that is in Active Directory - in that case I can connect/reconnect over and over again with no issues.

---
Roberto Ullfig - rullfig at uic.edu
ACCC Research Programmer