[RADIATOR] Extracting certificates info for EAP PEAP,TTLS,TLS

Sami Keski-Kasari samikk at open.com.au
Tue Feb 24 06:36:37 CST 2015

Hello Christian,

MSCHAPv2 is mutual authentication protocol where client requires
response from server. If the server doesn't send correct response client
will terminate connection.
So server can not just decide to accept authentication like in PAP case.
I think that it is not possible to build walled garden solution with
that protocol.

If you use for example PEAP/GTC or EAP-TTLS/PAP you can use AuthBy GROUP
to group sequences and use different policy inside them.

for example like this:

<Handler TunnelledByPEAP=1>
         Identifier TunnelledByPEAP=1
         AuthByPolicy ContinueWhileAccept
	 <AuthBy GROUP>
             AuthByPolicy ContinueWhileReject
             AuthBy SQLauthenticate
	     <AuthBy INTERNAL>
		AuthHook sub {my $p = $_[0];\
                       $p->add_attr('X-OSC-Auth-Status', 'Rejected');\
                       return $main::ACCEPT}
         AuthBy INTERNALextractFunnyStuffFromRequest
         AuthBy SQLauthorize
</Handler>

In this example the inner AuthBy INTERNAL will change reject to accept
and mark it with vendor specific attribute that you can use in later
INTERNAL to determine if authentication was successful or not.

Best Regards,
 Sami

--
Sami Keski-Kasari <samikk at open.com.au>