[RADIATOR] Extracting certificates info for EAP PEAP,TTLS,TLS

Christian Kratzer ck-lists at cksoft.de
Tue Feb 24 05:12:33 CST 2015

Hi Sami,

We made progress with our setup thanks to your previous tips.

We now have following setup simplyfied a bit:

     <Handler TunnelledByPEAP=1>
 	    Identifier TunnelledByPEAP=1
 	    AuthByPolicy ContinueWhileAccept
 	    AuthBy SQLauthenticate
 	    AuthBy INTERNALextractFunnyStuffFromRequest
 	    AuthBy SQLauthorize
     </Handler>

     <Handler>
 	    Identifier Outer
 	    AuthBy FILE
     </Handler>

the issue we are currently chasing is that the customer also wants
failed authentications to proceed into SQLauthorize so he can possible
put people into a walled garden with specific reply attributes.

The issue seems to be that when MS-CHAP2 fails in TunneledByPeap it
seems to kill the EAP session and authentication terminates.

Subsequent packets are not forwarded to the tunneled handler by the
outer handler.

Do you have a suggestion how to accomplish authorization after failed
chap authentication.

Terveisin
Christian

--
Christian Kratzer                   CK Software GmbH
Email:   ck at cksoft.de               Wildberger Weg 24/2