[RADIATOR] radpwtst changes from v4.9 to v.14 (or Starent atributes?)

Bruno Tiago Rodrigues bruno.tiago.rodrigues at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 05:00:57 CST 2015

Hi Heikki

Thanks for the help.
We were indeed using radpwtst from 4.14, the host was a fresh install,
dedicated to Radiator, nothing else besides perl dependencies had been
installed.

Anyway, by adding the "VENDOR Starent 8164 format=2,2" line to the
dictionary file we had been using ever since  fixed the issue.
The servers were migrated yesterday and everything is running smoothly.

Best regards.

Bruno Tiago Rodrigues