[RADIATOR] radpwtst changes from v4.9 to v.14 (or Starent atributes?)

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Mon Feb 16 09:22:34 CST 2015

On 02/16/2015 04:55 PM, Heikki Vatiainen wrote:

> I tried replicating the problem but could not get it to fail. Can you
> make sure you are using a radpwtst from Radiator 4.14?

Also, check that you are using dictionary that includes this line:

VENDOR    Starent    8164    format=2,2

If the line is missing (it's present at least since 4.9) it can cause
the problem you see. Also, the fix you made can cause the attributes to
be encoded and decoded correctly if you leave it as is.

In short: please check that you are using a recent enough dictionary.

Please let us know if the above helps.

Thanks,
Heikki

NetWare etc.