[RADIATOR] debug log for specific username

Matěj Grégr gregr at kn.vutbr.cz
Wed Apr 15 06:29:43 CDT 2015

Hello,
  I would like to see a debug messages (trace 4) for a specific
username. Is it possible? I tried to configure <monitor> section and I
am able to connect to the port and use TRACE_USERNAME command. However,
after that I receive the following error message and login for all users
fails.

Wed Apr 15 12:15:54 2015: ERR: Could not handle an EAP request: Can't
locate object method "getUserName" via package "Radius::AuthDBFILE" at
/usr/lib64/perl5/vendor_perl/Radius/Monitor.pm line 403.

Radiator 4.14, centos 6.6. PEAP + mschapv2, authdbfile.

Am I doing something wrong or trace_username is not supported for peap?
Thanks,

M.