[RADIATOR] AuthRADIUS : Could not find a working host to forward messages

Peter Havekes p.havekes at avans.nl
Fri Sep 5 01:51:18 CDT 2014

Roberto,

I've seen this happening. The problem was that some usernames were
incorrect, and not handled by the backend servers. If the backend server
ignores the message, the frontend will think the backend servers have
died, and tries the next server. This continues until all backend
servers have been marked as 'dead'.

We've resolved this by adding a handler to the end of the backend
config, denying every request that hasn't been handled before.