[RADIATOR] Some information lost during Diameter to Radius conversion

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Sun Mar 30 14:27:23 CDT 2014

On 03/30/2014 11:47 AM, Arthur wrote:

> It seems that some tuning needed. I've the following hook code:
> sub
> {
>     my $d=${$_[0]};
>     my $r=${$_[1]};
>     my $si = $d->get(873, 10415);
>     my $sub_id = $si->get(443, 0);

> It produced an error:
> ERR: Error in PostDiaToRadiusConversionHook():
> Can't call method "get" without a package or object reference at (eval
> 44) line 6.

Oops, sorry for that. Try get_attr instead of get.

I created my code snippet from memory and used get() which returns the
undecoded value. With get_attr you should get decoded values. For
grouped attributes these returns object references than can be again
used with get_attr to get the grouped attributes.

Thanks,
Heikki

NetWare etc.