[RADIATOR] Proxy server variable

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Tue Mar 25 15:19:11 CDT 2014

On 03/21/2014 10:34 PM, Michael Hulko wrote:
> We have a custom PostAuthHook script which writes out some log details
> that is appended to syslog, so that is the first place I would like to
> try.

PostAuthHook might be too late since ...

> We proxy to a dept on campus and the information they feel may be
> relevant to them is the initial server (host) the proxied radius request
> is sent to per client.  Your example below references the "Final" host.

there is no history kept of the Hosts that were tried. If you use
ReplyHook you can at least get a handle to the Host that replied.

I'd say you would need to create a ForwardHook or something similar if
you need to get access to Hosts that were tried during proxying.

Thanks,
Heikki

NetWare etc.