[RADIATOR] Modyfying UsernamePrompt in ServerTACACSPLUS

Vangelis Kyriakakis vkyriak at forthnet.gr
Wed Jun 25 08:56:25 CDT 2014

Hello,

     I'm trying to modify the username prompt in a ServerTACACSPLUS
method. The problem is that I cannot put trailing spaces after the
prompt. It seems that radiator discards any trailing spaces. Is there a
way to add trailing spaces? For example I want to print "This is my User
prompt: " in order to have:

This is my User prompt: username              (Space between : and username)
Password: password

Instead I get:

This is my User prompt:username                (username is typed right
after : )
Password: password

            Regards
                 Vangelis