[RADIATOR] No response with Authby URL running as a Windowsservice

Hadlow, Tim Tim.Hadlow at bl.uk
Wed Jul 30 05:19:57 CDT 2014

Hello Heikki,

Thanks for the suggestions.

I was using "Trace 4" set and when running from the command line the activity was written to the logfile. When running as a service nothing was written at all.

After a lot of messing around I have found the problem.  I had adapted the config file from one in the goodies directory which sets the locations for the logfile and DbDir with the statements

LogDir  .
DbDir   .

I don't know where the "." location was when running as a service but Radiator wasn't finding the dictionary or the log file location.  As  soon I set an explicit full path for these two in the .cfg file the service started running properly.

Many thanks,

Tim