[RADIATOR] DIAMETER support in RADIATOR

Leigh Porter leigh.porter at ukbroadband.com
Fri Jan 17 03:14:04 CST 2014

Hi Heikki and others.

Thanks, that's a good help.

I'm working on an S13 interface for an EIR. S13 is really very simple, I receive a message with information about a connecting terminal (IMSI, IMEI and potentially other information) and then decide whether or not to allow that terminal access.

I would be happy to contribute the simple code when it's done. I expect I'll use Berkley DB or LDAP or something for the lookups, though it's pretty simple for now as I just need to lock certain IMEI (devices) to IMSI (SIMs).

--
Leigh