[RADIATOR] Delayed Stop Record and Active Sessions

rohan.henry @cwjamaica.com rohan.henry at cwjamaica.com
Wed Feb 19 13:22:32 CST 2014

Hello,

How can fix an issue where the DeleteQuery statement in my Sessions DB
config deletes the row for a new active session because of a delayed Stop
record?

Scenario:

1. A session is up (and row entered in the database for active session)
2. The session is dropped because of a premature disconnection (eg. modem
line cable unplugged) but Stop record is delayed.
3. New session is created after modem line cable is restored (and after
DeleteQuery statement removes database row for previous session)
4. The delayed Stop record finally comes in - the DeleteQuery statement now
removes the row for the active session (An unwanted behavior).

How do I compensate for the delayed Stop record that is causing active
session database records to be deleted?

Rohan