[RADIATOR] R: LDAP shadowExpire

Fabio Prina Fabio.Prina at easynet.com
Wed Feb 5 03:58:16 CST 2014

Thanks Robert,

I tried to use a PostSearchHook like the documentation example; but with a get_reply instead the your get_check
and it didn't work

This is "my" working Hook:

	PostSearchHook sub {
		my $shadowExpire = @{$_[4]->get('shadowExpire')}[0] ;
		$_[3]->get_check->add_attr('Expiration', $shadowExpire * 86400 );
	}

Thanks again
--
Fabio