[RADIATOR] LDAP shadowExpire

Robert Fisher robert at sitestar.net
Tue Feb 4 12:39:01 CST 2014

You could accomplish this in a PostSearchHook.   The documentation
includes an example for adding a reply item based off a multiplied value,
so guessing something like:

PostSearchHook sub {
     my $shadowExpire = $_[4]->get('shadowExpire');
     $_[3]->get_check->add_attr("Expiration", $shadowExpire * 86400);
}

Robert Fisher
Systems Administrator
Sitestar Internet Services