[RADIATOR] Same code for ReplyHook & PostAuthHook hooks

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Wed Sep 4 15:09:35 CDT 2013

On 09/04/2013 03:49 PM, Jim Tyrrell wrote:

> Is there a way I can see in my code which type of Hook it has been
> called as so I can use the correct arguments and checks?

Hello Jim,

you could consider this method:
http://www.open.com.au/pipermail/radiator/2013-January/018865.html

In addition to make it easier to pass your own arguments to Hooks, you
have more possibilities to structure your code within the module. For
example, you could create functions etc.

Another option might be to see $p->{Handler}->{Identifier}. When you
define unique Identifier parameters for your Handlers, you could use
those to see which Handler was selected for the current request.

Thanks,
Heikki

NetWare etc.