[RADIATOR] Same code for ReplyHook & PostAuthHook hooks

Jim Tyrrell jim at scusting.com
Wed Sep 4 07:49:01 CDT 2013

Hi,

I am writing a hook to add attributes to a reply after the user has been
authenticated either by local LDAP or RADIUS proxy, so I need to use
PostAuthHook for LDAP and ReplyHook for the proxied requests.  I'd like
to have the same script handle both, but the attributes are slightly
different, ie the original request is ${$_[0]} in PostAuthHook , but
${$_[2]} for ReplyHook,  so not sure which to check to confirm info such
as original username.

Also the check for an Accept seems different:

PostAuthHook:  if ($result == $main::ACCEPT) {}
ReplyHook:  if (${$_[1]} eq 'Access-Accept') { }

Is there a way I can see in my code which type of Hook it has been
called as so I can use the correct arguments and checks?

Thanks.

Jim.