[RADIATOR] Perl expressions

Michael Hulko mihulko at uwo.ca
Wed Oct 23 12:14:38 CDT 2013

Thanks for the clarification... I was able to do as suggested.  However,  I am finding that evaluating check items in Handlers using Vendor VSAs  are a hit or miss.

I have in my config...

<Handler Client-Identifier = ONCAMPUS, Aruba-Port-Identifier = <controller-address>:0/11>  ----->  This works fine !

<Handler TunnelledByPeap=1, Client-Identifier=ONCAMPUS, Realm=uwo.ca>  --------> This works fine !

<Handler TunnelledByPeap=1, Client-Identifier=ONCAMPUS, Realm=uwo.ca, Aruba-Essid-Name=<ssid of choice> ------->  FAILS !!!

My dictionary file has all the Aruba VSA's defined..

other testing shows that it works with Some VSA's but not all...

I am running tests on a Windows server /w Radiator ver. 4.51 and Linux server /w Radiator ver 4.12

Any thoughts???

Thanks

On 2013-10-21, at 2:54 PM, Heikki Vatiainen wrote:

> On 10/21/2013 06:44 PM, Michael Hulko wrote:
>> Sorry for the noob type question...but is it possible to evaluate a perl
>> expression WITHOUT wrapping the perl code in a Hook?
>
> Hello Michael,
>
> I do not there is support for evaluate.
>
>> such as for example:
>>
>> <Handler TunnelledByPEAP=1>
>> Identifier xxxx
>> Authby NTLM
>> PostAuthHook file:"%D/xxx.hook"
>> AddToReply User-Vlan = $vlan = 620+int(rand(9));
>> </Handler>
>
> For this particular example, I would calculate $vlan with PostAuthHook,
> add it to $p (request) as e.g. X-rand-vlan and then do something like:
> AddToReply User-Vlan=%{X-rand-vlan}
>
> That would still give some hint that User-Vlan value is something special.
>
> Thanks,
> Heikki
>
> --
> Heikki Vatiainen <hvn at open.com.au>

> Platypus, Freeside, TACACS+, PAM, external, Active Directory, EAP, TLS,
> TTLS, PEAP, TNC, WiMAX, RSA, Vasco, Yubikey, MOTP, HOTP, TOTP,
> DIAMETER etc. Full source on Unix, Windows, MacOSX, Solaris, VMS,
> NetWare etc.

Michael Hulko
Network Analyst

Western University Canada