[RADIATOR] Migrate Cisco ACS to Radiator

Jim Tyrrell jim at scusting.com
Thu Oct 10 14:25:17 CDT 2013

Hi, we need to migrate a customers users from their own Cisco ACS RADIUS
server into our Radiator servers, but apparently its not possible to
export the users passwords in a format we can import.  I don't have
direct access to the ACS server but have been given a dump that includes
passwords in the following format

Password      :    0x0020 8e 0c b4 cb 26 7b 20 10 fa 0f 80 77 ec c5 f5
20 a5 4c ea ac f1 f9 dd ca 7b 8e 81 39 ca 21 d0 f4
Chap password :    0x0020 84 12 e3 bb 64 65 53 f9 61 7b 5d b4 f0 f4 9a
1b a4 8c da 6e 52 fa fd 34 95 c2 fb 8a a8 a8 fa 16

Does anyone have experience importing usernames and passwords into
Radiator from ACS (textfile, or MySQL or LDAP)?  From what I understand
you can only export with the passwords encrypted using a Cisco algorithm
so you can only import into another ACS server.

Thanks.

Jim.