[RADIATOR] Missing info from error message

Jethro R Binks jethro.binks at strath.ac.uk
Tue Nov 26 09:27:15 CST 2013

On Tue, 26 Nov 2013, Jethro R Binks wrote:

> Tue Nov 26 08:35:42 2013: WARNING: ProxyAlgorithm EAPBALANCE declines to break up an EAP stream after detecting failure of Host ::
> Tue Nov 26 08:35:49 2013: WARNING: ProxyAlgorithm EAPBALANCE declines to break up an EAP stream after detecting failure of Host ::
> Tue Nov 26 08:35:57 2013: WARNING: ProxyAlgorithm EAPBALANCE declines to break up an EAP stream after detecting failure of Host ::
> Is this short thread relevant I wonder:
>
>   http://www.open.com.au/pipermail/radiator/2013-May/019100.html

Oh my word.  I looked to see what external visitors were trying to
authenticate at the around times we were seeing the error.  Found one
common one .. and oh look, it happens to be an @uiowa.edu person, the same
site as that message from Neil Johnson.  What are the chances of that; but
I was suddenly inspired to just have a look.

Not sure what that tells us though!

Jethro.

Jethro R Binks, Network Manager,
Information Services Directorate, University Of Strathclyde, Glasgow, UK

The University of Strathclyde is a charitable body, registered in
Scotland, number SC015263.