[RADIATOR] Radmin and Database

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Fri May 24 08:11:32 CDT 2013

On 05/22/2013 06:58 PM, rohan.henry at cwjamaica.com wrote:

>> You can do this more simply by only processing stop records and subtracting the Acct-Session-Time from the Timestamp to get the start time.
>>
>> This can be done directly in the SQL statement.
>
> Yes. I can get this accomplished using the SQL statement. I was also hoping to make Radiator do the conversion and add the "start time" (not epoch time) to the database. Is this at possible?

What if you create a PreProcessingHook that does the substraction and
adds start time in the request. The start time would still be in seconds
(epoch time) but you could use AcctColumnDef with integer-date Type to
convert it to a date.

See the reference manual for the above for more.

Thanks,
Heikki

NetWare etc.