[RADIATOR] Radiator -> MSSQL 2008

Matt Brown womble1950 at live.com
Tue Mar 5 07:55:50 CST 2013

Hello.  I need to log some accounting data direct into a windows 2008
MSSQL server, what is available to do this?

Reading the FAQ and searching the mailing list it looks like my options
are either FreeTDS, though the version it lists is < September 2003, or
"DBD::proxy together with DBD::OBDC on your windows host" - but
installing 3rd party software on the windows server is not an option.

Is anyone using freetds, and if so what version is stable?  Are there
any alternative methods to connect to MSSQL that work and are more up to
date?

Thanks.

Matt.