[RADIATOR] AccountingTable Database Very big

Michael ringo at vianet.ca
Sat Jun 29 13:02:27 CDT 2013

I use monthly tables.  that really helped. Then use the year-month
attributes in your insert statements.  And of course anything that reads
this data will have to be altered to support year-month tables. Also an
external process that runs monthly to make sure that the tables get
created ahead of time.