[RADIATOR] AccountingTable Database Very big

sergio sergio at inbox.com
Fri Jun 28 21:08:38 CDT 2013

Hello list

I use mysql database and my AccountingTable has more than 40 million records per month. Does anyone here have any policy purge? I have an extract of CGI access for my users and is very slow because the bank is getting too big. Does anyone have any recommendation what I should do to have a page extract access working well with a huge amount of data like this?

Regards!