[RADIATOR] R: digipass PinEnabled

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Fri Jun 28 08:53:12 CDT 2013

On 06/25/2013 09:19 PM, Fabio Prina wrote:

> In any case I'll appreciate your help
> All my tokens are "Digipass Go 6"

I think your only choice is to see if there is a second file or a folder
mentioning nonstatic or something similar in the name. We do not know
enough about the dpx file format to tell how PinEnabled can easily be
changed during the import.

Changing the PIN or forcing a PIN change for imported tokens does not
work with digipass.pl if the PIN is already not enabled. The libraries
just respond with 'PIN Not Supported'. I think the similar applies to
turning PIN check off. It has to be done during the import.

Thanks,
Heikki

NetWare etc.