[RADIATOR] R: digipass PinEnabled

Fabio Prina Fabio.Prina at easynet.com
Tue Jun 25 13:19:17 CDT 2013

Thanks Heikki,

In any case I'll appreciate your help
All my tokens are "Digipass Go 6"

Thanks again
--
Fabio

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: radiator-bounces at open.com.au [mailto:radiator-bounces at open.com.au] Per conto di Heikki Vatiainen
Inviato: martedì 25 giugno 2013 19:45
A: radiator at open.com.au
Oggetto: Re: [RADIATOR] digipass PinEnabled

On 06/24/2013 01:26 PM, Fabio Prina wrote:

> Sorry if this question is not really related to RADIATOR:
>
> I have implemented a AuthBy SQLDIGIPASS and all works fine ... but
> I've imported in my db 2 dpx files; the tokens in the 1st files had
> the PinEnabled set to NO and the ones in the 2nd to YES For my purposes I do not need the PIN; so do you know if it's  possible set, through cli, the PinEnabled flag  to NO ?
>
> Thanks in advance for any reply

Hello Fabio,

I'll see if I have a chance to test they keys I have during this week.
What kind of tokens do you have?

Thanks,
Heikki

Radiator: the most portable, flexible and configurable RADIUS server anywhere. SQL, proxy, DBM, files, LDAP, NIS+, password, NT, Emerald, Platypus, Freeside, TACACS+, PAM, external, Active Directory, EAP, TLS, TTLS, PEAP, TNC, WiMAX, RSA, Vasco, Yubikey, MOTP, HOTP, TOTP, DIAMETER etc. Full source on Unix, Windows, MacOSX, Solaris, VMS, NetWare etc.