[RADIATOR] AuthBy RADIUS and UseExtendedIds, stripped Proxy-State and strange behavior after 256 requests

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Sun Jul 14 04:35:43 CDT 2013

On 07/14/2013 12:17 PM, Karl Gaissmaier wrote:

> it's sunday, really I can wait for answers from your
> team after weekend ;-)

Heh, I thought I'd save you some work since I understood you were gointo
to work on the debug log and PacketTrace patch.

The Proxy-State mangling is a bit problematic, though. This attribute is
the only identifier that currently maps responses to requests with
RadSec. If the other proxies mangle it, it would be essential to find
and fix them.

Thanks,
Heikki

NetWare etc.