[RADIATOR] Proxy'ing Client-Identifier to "slave" RADIUS processes

Johnson, Neil M neil-johnson at uiowa.edu
Mon Jan 28 13:36:46 CST 2013

Heikki,

I'm having trouble with PEAP and TTLS authentication and using the
OSC-Client-Identifier attribute.

I'm trying to use multiple <Handler> Requests with both the
OSC-Client-Identifier  and TunneledByPEAP=1/TunneledByTTLS=1 selectors.

It appears that when the Outer handler re-dispatches the request for
processing by the PEAP and TLS inner Handlers that the
OSC-Client-Identifier attribute is not also sent.

Unless I have a "default" PEAP and TTLS Handler configured I get a "AuthBy
LSA result: REJECT, No Handler for PEAP inner Authentication" error.

Thanks.
-Neil

--
Neil Johnson