[RADIATOR] Proxy'ing Client-Identifier to "slave" RADIUS processes

Johnson, Neil M neil-johnson at uiowa.edu
Mon Jan 28 13:25:15 CST 2013

I'm running Windows Server 2008 (don't ask it's politics) so I can't use
the FarmSize option.

What I'm experimenting with is to try and do it manually with <AuthBy
HASBALANCE>.

We are also using PreProcessing and PostProcessing Hooks that make calls
to a SQLServer database to do some magic VLAN manipulation so that has an
effect also.

-Neil

--
Neil Johnson