[RADIATOR] EAP-PEAP,EAP-TTLS to Radiator to LDAP

benson, john john.benson at emc.com
Wed Feb 27 07:34:20 CST 2013

I used radiator years ago for a much simpler task than what I have in mind now.  We have a need to authenticate wired clients via Cisco switches using EAP-PEAP and EAP-TTLS to a radius server, where the radius server converts that authentication request into a secure LDAP authentication request to be passed on to our LDAP server which front-ends our Microsoft AD.  We currently use Juniper SBR for similar authentication tasks, however, we've hit a limitation with this particular requirement.  Can someone point me to some additional documentation that confirms or denies radiator's ability to do this?

Regards

John Benson