[RADIATOR] AuthBy DIAMETER

Sami Keski-Kasari samikk at open.com.au
Thu Aug 1 13:42:11 CDT 2013

Hello all,

Radiator release 3.16 added the first release of Diameter to Radius
translation gateway. Since then Diameter to Radius translation has
improved over the years and there are many mobile operators using it in
3GPP environments.

We are now preparing initial release of Radius to Diameter translation
gateway for Radiator.  Currently we have implemented limited support for
DIAMETER base RFC 6377 and full support for NASREQ RFC 4005.

Our implementation is ready for public beta testing and we are looking
for volunteers for testing our translation gateway.

If you are willing to test our Radius to Diameter translation gateway,
please reply directly to me and tell me about your intended test
environment and test plans.

Best Regards,
  Sami

--