[RADIATOR] How to create a log file of user <-> IP association

Paolo Di Francesco paolo.difrancesco at level7.it
Wed Oct 17 10:02:17 CDT 2012

Dear All

in oder to keep track of the user getting in and getting out of my
network I would like to do the following: let radiator write into a file
(mounted on some linux syslogd) when a user is getting into the network
and when the user is leaving.

I found the log file command but not sure it does what I want (i.e.
record the user login/logout). It looks more like a more verbose logging
facility but I would like to know if you can point me in the right direction

thank you

--

Ing. Paolo Di Francesco

Level7 s.r.l. unipersonale

Sede operativa: Largo Montalto, 5 - 90144 Palermo

C.F. e P.IVA  05940050825
Fax : +39-091-8772072
assistenza: (+39) 091-8776432
web: http://www.level7.it