[RADIATOR] group DEFAULT. No matching AuthorizeGroup

Murat Bilal murat.bilal at ericsson.com
Fri Nov 9 06:40:31 CST 2012

Hı All,

I got the following info when debugging from radiator:

INFO: Authorization denied for tacuser7, group DEFAULT. No matching AuthorizeGroup rule for args service=shell cmd=show cmd-arg=version

My Config is below. I give the name of the group to group 1 but still shows group name DEFAULT when debugging.When I change the group name to DEFAULT it is ok.Why can I not use the group name as group 1.

Thanks

<ServerTACACSPLUS>
#       AddToRequest OSC-Environment-Identifier=Tacacs
         AddToRequest NAS-Identifier=TACACS
#         AuthorizeGroup tacuser3 permit service=shell cmd\* {priv-lvl=15}
         GroupMemberAttr group1
          AuthorizeGroupAttr group1  permit service=shell cmd=show cmd-args=.*
#         AddToRequest OSC-Group-Identifier = tacuser3
#         AddToRequest OSC-Group-Identifier = tac
         AuthorizeGroup group1  permit service=shell cmd=show cmd-args=.*
         AuthorizeGroup group1 permit .*

</ServerTACACSPLUS>

MURAT BİLAL
Services Engineer