[RADIATOR] radmin and tacacs authorization

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Thu Nov 8 13:15:53 CST 2012

On 11/08/2012 04:02 PM, Murat Bilal wrote:

> How can I define different groups for tacacs authorization from radmin
> gui? I can add a user but can not specify his group from Radmin.Is there
> a way to do it?  Can it be done from service profile menu

Radmin has a list of attributes you can choose from so you would need to
pick one attribute and use it as GroupMemberAttr. One possibility is to
use OSC-Group-Identifier as GroupMemberAttr. It is defined in Radiator's
dictionary and listed in Radmin's attribute list.

Related to tacacs+ and Radmin, there's goodies/radminTacacs.cfg which
might be useful. From goodies/README:

radminTacacs.cfg
        Sample RAdmin configuration file that shows how to record
Tacacs+ commands to the Radmin
        RADCOMMANDAUDITtable for auditing

Thanks,
Heikki